APPLYING FOR RECOGNITION
Current employment details.
Information on your organisation and its research context.
Research management related qualifications and training.
Demonstrate involvement in and practice of research management through:
- Achievement in and practice of research management through a self-assessment of competence at leadership/strategic level. The assessment will be done using the Professional Competency Framework (PCF) [click here to download].
- Proof that the applicant has directed at least three practitioner courses or workshops for the broader research management community.
- Proof of tangible contributions to the profession of research management.
Statement of professional commitment to research management.
Declaration signed by both the applicant and the supervisor/line manager.
MAINTAINING THE RECOGNITION
- Designation valid for a period of 5 years.
- Maintain membership of a professional research management association.
- Demonstration of continued role in research management leadership and continued contributions to the profession.